“We restore radiant skin to help you feel confident, carefree, and skin happy”
My name is Tina Arnot. I am the owner and Aesthetic Practitioner at Skin Happy, 42 High Street Linlithgow.
At Skin Happy we are all about offering a more natural route to aesthetics. We help you to improve your skin condition and self-confidence by using clinically proven machines and products that stimulate your body’s own natural processes improving not only the appearance of your skin but your confidence too.
Our services cover the following face and body treatments:
- Laser Hair Removal for permanent hair reduction as well as PCOS maintenance.
- Body Contouring/Shaping using Radio Frequency and ultrasound cavitation for cellulite and fat reduction of the body (in conjunction with clients own physical exercise) and skin tightening of the face and body.
- Face or body chemical skin peel – Mild, 20% glycolic acid for a deep exfoliation to clear congestion, reduce pore size and revive dull tired looking skin. Great for all skin types especially ageing skin and clients with acne and oily skin.
- Cryotherapy to remove unwanted skin blemishes/lesions such as skin tags, milia, cherry angiomas, sun damage, warts, verrucae, pigmentation including moles etc
- Skin Care Range – From Lynton Lasers Ltd. Cleanser, Light Soothe, Light Protect SPF50 (proving to be great for sensitive skin and Rosacea sufferers) and Activated Stem Cell Serum.
- LED Phototherapy (Coming soon) to resolve a range of skin conditions - acne, rosacea, psoriasis, wound healing, and musculoskeletal pain. Plus, a full range of cosmetic indications.
- IPL / Intense Pulsed Light (Coming soon) to treat vascular lesions (Thread veins / Rosacea). Pigmentation (sun damage, age spots, freckles / port wine stains) and ILLUMIFACIAL - Your natural filter.
We only use clinically proven and medically graded machines.
Lynton Lasers Ltd are the leading British manufacturers of Laser and Light machines. They have over 25 years-experience, have won numerous awards and are also the preferred choice of supplier for the NHS. St John’s Hospital also own and use Lynton’s machines. There machines are medical graded and clinically proven.
Dermalux (Aesthetic Technology Ltd) are a British Manufacturer specialising in innovative light technologies. They too have won numerous awards and are the industry leaders for professional LED Phototherapy since 2012.